Use SPAGUARD WATER FRESHENER To Eliminate Odors And Freshen Water.
Label Directions For Use: Read entire product label and use strictly in accordance with precautionary statements and directions.
- Use the container cap as convenient measure.
- Add 2 capfuls or 1 tablespoon of SpaGuard Water Freshener per 100 gallons of water.
- Pour directly into water with pump running.
- Repeat this dose as needed.
Label Directions For Spa Maintenance Tips:
- Test spa water a minimum of once a week.
- Keep water pH between 7.2 and 7.6.
- Keep total alkalinity at 100 ppm - 150 ppm and calcium hardness at 150 - 300 ppm.
- Refill residential spas and hot tubs every 60 days, heavy use commercial spas every 4 days, and normal use commercial spas every 8 days.
- At refill time, clean spa surfaces with SpaGuard Surface Cleaner.
- Clean filter with SpaGuard Filter Cleaner & Degreaser a minimum of every 60 days.