Use SPAGUARD SOFT SOAK SANITIZER To Adequately Sanitize Hot Tub Water Without Chlorine Or Bromine.
Label Directions For Start Up:
- Remove chlorine or bromine source and disconnect feeder. Dicontinue use of ionizers and electrochlorinators if present
- Drain existing water in spa
- Clean spa surface and filter.
- Fill spa with water
- Have your Authorized Dealer of SoftSoak Sanitizer check your water for proper water balance.
- After water has been balanced add SoftSoak Sanitizer to give a concentration of 50 ppm (1oz of product per 150 gallons of spa water).
- Circulate water for 15 minutes, then check SoftSoak Sanitizer concentration with the test kit for SoftSoak Sanitizer and adjust if necessary.
Label Directions For Normal Spa Maintenance:
- Every week, check SoftSoak Sanitizer concentration and pH. Adjust if necessary.
- When the level of SoftSoak Sanitizer is 30 ppm or less, add enough SoftSoak Sanitizer to bring the level up to 50 ppm. The spa's level of SoftSoak Sanitizer should never be allowed to drop below 30 ppm. To raise the SoftSoak Sanitizer level 10 ppm, add 0.2 oz per 150 gallons of spa water.