Use SPAGUARD SOFT SOAK FILTER CLEANER To Remove Dirst, Oils, And Deposits From Filters In Hot Tubs That Use The Soft Soak System.
Label Directions For Use: Read entire product label and use strictly in accordance with precautionary statements and directions.
- Remove filter elements and rinse excess debris with garden hose with a pressure nozzle.
- Place cartridge in suitable 5 gallon plastic or rubber bucket.
- Wearing gloves and protective gear pour 16oz of SoftSoak Filter Cleaner uniformly on the cartridge.
- Add 5 gallons of water to the bucket. Allow to soak for 24 hours. Light brushing may be required for heavy oil accumulation.
- Rinse elements clean with maximum garden hose pressure.
- Reassemble filter and resume normal operation. For best performance, allow cartridge element to completely dry before replacement.
- Spa and hot tub filters should be cleaned every 4 to 6 weeks using SoftSoak Filter Cleaner
**Cartridge may have a slight pink tint after cleaning. This will not effect filter efficiency.